6000 Set/Sets per Year (Customized Model Acceptable)
Packaging & Delivery
Wooden Case Package
15~30 Working Days
laser cutting machine for mesh fabric
1.clean cut edge,auto sealed
2.conveyor working table
Filtration Cloth Laser Cutting Machine for Mesh Fabric
Laser cutting systems for the processing of filters, filter materials, filter mats
Why Laser in Filter Industry:
Automatic sealing of cutting edges prevents fringe
No tool wear - no loss of quality
No material fixation required due to contact-free and force-free processing
Complete exhaust and filtering of cutting emissions possible
High precision and accuracy of repeatability
Automated production process with conveyor and feeding systems
High flexibility in daily service due to various additional options
Marking systems in various variants
Filter material Dust-free Cutting by Laser
Modern filter materials are used for separation of products hazardous to the environment. In many cases the separated material is the intended product. Therefore the used filter materials as for example felts, fleece, paper and other fabrics have to be designed accordingly. Cutting of such fabrics with conventional methods is very complex, dust-intensive and costly, as the cutting edges often fringe and therefore an additional cutting edge has to be considered right from the beginning. Here the laser cutting system offers many advantages as for example immediately sealed cutting edges, no fringe, almost no dust and an optimal material utilization.
Woven fabrics for mechanical separation of solids and liquids are frequently manufactured for technical processes, and are often in continuous operation. Whether for the separation of contaminants or for cider plants in food production - filter media are always needed. Individual filter and large filter manufacture, as well as immediate availability of the materials for the operators are arguments enough for favoring the specific use of laser technology. Typical filter media are:
filter fleece, pressure belt filters, vacuum filters, round bag filters, bag filters, basket filters and bio-filters.
Laser cutting of textiles compared with punching and knife cutting
Compared with traditional (heat) blade cutting, Laser has some remarkable advantages:
1. No mould --- fast, no waste on moulding
2. Save labor cost --- reduce the cost and risk on employees
3. Clear of cutting edge --- due to the cooling from laser head
4. Higher efficiency --- the cutting speed can reach 350mm/s (21m/min)
5. No tool wear --- save consumable cost
Traditional Heat Blade
1. Using the .dxf or .ai or plt format file which from the customer for machine software directly.
2. Set the cutting parameters. (speed, power and air pressure for good quality)
3. Press “start” button on machine. Then the machine will do mark and cutting automatically.
(usually one person enough. Actually one person can control two or more machines)
1. Preparing the wood mould (manually. Usually it needs half day at least for new model )
2. Cut the material into square (usually two persons will do it. In order to save time)
3. Cut holes on the square (usually one person do it. sometimes two, this depends on the size of square)
4. Mark some circles for sewing (usually one person)
For whole product only 1 person
No tool wear
For whole product usually 4 persons
Tool wear around 7-14days.
Golden Laser - URANUS Series Flatbed Laser Cutting Machine
Conveyor working table is used for textile machining and is particularly suitable for thin and flexible materials. It can be with auto-feeding device (optional) realizes high-speed continuous cutting on fabrics. By using this automatic material feed, filter material can be fed for laser cutting directly from the roll.
• Servo motor control system
• Offline control software which support AI, BMP, DXF, DST, etc
• 2 sets 3000W exhaust fan, 1 set 550W exhaust fan, Air blower
• Constant temperature water chiller
• 5’’ LCD display panel
• 220V/50-60Hz/single phase
• Auto-feeding device
The feeder realizes continuous cutting on fabric.
• Mark pen
The compressed air controlled pen system applies ink markings to the material
• Auto-recognition system
• Auto nesting software
• Multi-laser head
What Golden Laser offers you?
• Filter material cutting machining with laser technologyby Golden Laser.
• We can customize laser machineexactly to the needs of your application through the modular design of our laser systems. You will receive from us a laser system specially configured for your requirements and designed to meet your needs which will arise in later use.
• Automated processes with laser system- Higher productivity, more economical working - save time and money
• Any kind of design we can estimated production, our software support .dxf .ai .plt extension file. So if you have any question please feel free to contact with us! We will recommend the best machine for you.
GOLDEN LASER main products: laser cutting machine, laser engraving machine, laser marking machine, laser welding machine, laser embroidery machine More than sell laser machines, GOLDEN LASER offers customized laser solutions. Looking for users and distributors all over the world.