6000 Set/Sets per Year (customized machine acceptable)
Packaging & Delivery
Wooden Case Package
15~30 Working Days
airbag fabric laser cutting flatbed
1.large format flatbed Co2 laser cutting
3.clean cut edge
Golden Laser Uranus Series airbag fabric laser cutting flatbed
Laser cutting is advanced CNC technology and a unique non-contact processing. Laser working without any graphical limits and not produce any mechanical deformation. Laser processing has the advantages of high precision, high speed, no fraying, and high quality results. In addition, applicability of laser processing is more flexible. Laser can do cutting, engraving, hollowing, punching for a variety of textile, fabrics, garment, leather, upholstery, carpet, automotive interior, tent, airbag, etc. Laser processing technology is more sophisticated, creative and unique.
Laser Cut Solution
As the leader of laser solution for flexible fabrics, GOLDEN LASER developed large format Co2 flat bed laser cutting machine
Integrated laser cutting, precision unwinding and rewinding, auto marker making, continuous cutting overlong material, auto-recognition cutting, marking and order management.
4 series of Co2 laser cutting machine for textile and flexible materials
(1) Synchronous Belt Series: Synchronous belt transmission with accurate transmission. Stable performance, high efficiency, lubrication-free and easy maintenance. Compared with other laser cutting machines, it has lower cost.
(2) Galvanometer Series: High speed Galvo scanner. Processing speed can reach up to 8000mm/s. Especially suitable for high speed cutting and engraving.
(3) Galvanometer with X, Y Axis Series: Combining X, Y laser head cutting and Galvo head engraving. No need re-locating. High precision, high efficiency and more convenient.
(4) Double Y-axis Series:with flying route and double Y-axis structure (principal axis and auxiliary axis). The double Y-axis share the weight of gantry and can achieve large format high speed cutting (1200mm/s).
Laser Cutting Fabric, Advantages 1) No burr/fraying with laser cutting Laser cutting is high temperature process. It makes fabric edge seal automatically
No need to recut the patterns after one-time cutting 2) No distortion to the processed fabric In the process of cutting, laser dose not touch the processed fabric, but laser beam works on the fabric 3) High precision Diameter of the laser beam can be focalized into 0.1mm
(top brand lens imported from world famous company II-VI-INFRARED) Cutting is done exactly according to uploaded graphics through computer control 4) High efficiency and easy operation Just upload the graphics into the cutting machine and laser will cut fabric into shapes as designed
Laser Cutting Machine Technology Advantage
(1) Continuous feeding and laser cutting for extra-long material
(2) Large area edge cutting and small area hollowing
(3) High efficiency, saving materials and smart nesting optimization
(4) High performance spreading, feeding and rewinding system
(5) With 5,000,000 pixel high precision visual recognition system
GOLDEN LASER, China's first GEM listed company (stock code: 300220) ! Accumulated 14 years of experience in laser equipments manufacturing and exporting. Providing the best cost-effective laser solutions !
GOLDEN LASER – GOLDEN SERVICE
Installation Services are available with all GOLDEN LASER machines. We dispatch technician to customer's factory for installation and preoperation of machines.
Our technician is available to your factory and offer training of how to use our machines. As well, you may send your technician to our company to learn how to operate machines.
We guarantee the quality of machine (e.g. processing speed and working performance is the same as the data of samples making). We sign the agreement with detailed technical data.
We arrange final test before shipment. We run the machine for a few days, and then use customer's materials for test. After making sure machine is the best performance, then make shipments.
Machine warranty is 1 year. We offer flexible extended warranties if needed.
Standardization of Service “212"
2: response in 2 hours
1: provide solution in 1 day
2: solve complaint in 2 days
Please contact us for more info. Your kind reply of following questions will help us recommend the most suitable machine.
1, are you looking for laser cutting machine? Or other laser machine (laser engraving, laser marking...)? 2, what material do you need to cut (or engrave)? 3, Is that in roll or in sheet of the material? what is the size and thickness of the material? 4, after processed, what will be the material used for? (application) 5, are you an end user or reseller?