Leather Laser Cutter Machine, High Efficient Independent Dual Head Laser Machine
How to Work
Using Golden Laser professional customized nesting software, to make nesting for various cutting patterns (no limitation on graphics size, type or quantity), and then cutting system intelligently dispatch the cutting demands separately to the lasers on each Y axis, and the two lasers will independently work together without interacting each other’s movement, according to the most saving-time cutting path.
Demo on YouTube: https://youtu.be/IKlxCIBukTM
Independent Dual Head Laser Cutting Machine Actual Working Photos
• Two heads work independently, can do various jobs at one time (cutting, punching, marking, etc.), precision can be up to 0.1mm.
• Fully imported servo control system and spares, 1.5 times heavy mechanism structure. Widely applied in mass production for many customers.
• Advanced Golden Laser nesting software, can do nesting for various cutting patterns with different sizes at one time, much better nesting effect, and maximum saving materials.
• Operation is simple and easy. One-key nesting in the software, and load the cutting command to the machine immediately.
Independent Dual Head Laser Cutting machine XBJGHY160100LDII Technical Parameters
CO2 glass laser tube
130Watt×2 / 150Watt×2
Auto vacuum conveyor working table
Constant temperature water chiller
Mini air compressor ×2
AC220V ± 5% 50/60Hz
AI, BMP, PLT, DXF, DST, etc.
Net Weight (KG)
External Dimensions (mm)
Package Dimensions (mm)
Equipped with Golden Laser specific vision recognition system, XBJGHY-160100LDII can be upgraded to high efficient visual positioning laser cutting system for sublimation fabrics, personalized pattern and other printing products.
Laser Cut Solution
1. Mixed Nesting
According to multi-patterns with different sizes and required processing quantity, this machine mixed-nesting them automatically with advanced Golden Laser patent auto-nesting software.
Features - Golden Laser auto-nesting software is based on advanced technology and high precise programming and algorithms, ensures the best typesetting result.
- According to multi-images sizes and required quantity, it mixed-typeset various patterns in the most material saving way, make it full utilization.
- Simplify operation steps, saving time of typesetting.
Take full advantage of leftover bits and pieces and make special nesting
Laser¹ cut the green zone, laser² cut the red zone; the two heads work at the same time, no interference with each other, highly improved processing efficiency.
Laser¹ cut the red zone, laser² cut the
green zone; the two heads work at the same time, no interference with each other, highly improved processing efficiency.
2. Mixed Cutting
The two heads running independently with cutting and punching. Two laser heads can process different patterns simultaneously. - Advanced motion control system & patent design structure, accomplish high-qualified laser punching, lineation and cutting technics under high moving speed. - Multi-heads digital control system with proprietary intellectual property rights, unique advanced software algorithms, one-touch operation, maximally improves the process efficiency for mixed cutting patterns. - Processing time greatly shorted, efficiency highly improved compared with normal dual laser heads equipment. - Mixed cutting/punching, both laser heads process at their own path simultaneously.
Main Application Industry and Materials
Material: leather, fabric, etc.
Industry: shoes, bags & suitcase, leather products, toys, etc.
Leather Laser Cutting Samples
Please contact Golden Laser for more specification and quotation about the Leather Laser Cutter Machine, High Efficient Independent Dual Head Laser Machine. Your response of following questions will help us recommend the most suitable machine.
1. What is your main processing requirement? Laser cutting or engraving (marking) or perforating?
2. What material do you need to laser process? Material is in roll or in sheet? What is the width? (or size?)
3. After laser processed, what will be the material used for? (Application industry?)
4. Your name, company name, email, telephone (WhatsApp) and website?